Who We Serve..... you and your team!
QLD Practice Management is a pragmatic, on-the-ground, solutions & operations driven organization which places a premium on function and execution. They have over thirty years of experience with setting up, managing and improving health care practices, and comprehensive business systems. Most of their improvement interventions are designed to utilize their leadership and management skills to implement well thought out quality management systems and protocols in a user-friendly consistent manner.
Whether you're a well-established practice or seeking to commence a new practice, PMI's consultant specialists are well versed in all areas of business/practice set up from inception through to commissioning.
We assist you to determine your key objectives for success? and help you achieve them. Whether you're trying to increase revenue growth, decrease expenses or simply streamline business processes PMI will work with you to achieve your goals. Organisational change and process design are key areas the team at PMI specialise in to facilitate you realising your success.
Let us assist you to overcome your challenges to achieve maximized return on investment (ROI).
We provide education to facilitate up-skilling and continue to work with your staff to improve workflow efficiency. Whilst working with you and your staff to increase efficiecy we provide strategies to assist in organic growth within your business through improved scheduling, increasing staff morale and general business culture through improved teamwork, engaging all personnel to actively participate in realising the Vision for the business whilst creating and maintaining efficient quality management systems for; workforce, risk, OH & S, finance, purchasing, operations, clinical and standard operating procedures.
PMI Specialised Services:
- Business Efficiency Services
- Organizational Change, Process Design & Implementation
- Leadership & Business Culture Engagement
- Day Hospital, Specialist & GP Business operations (including setup)
- Quality Assurance / Systems Development - Accreditation Preparation - (ISO 9001:2010/ACHS/AGPAL)
- Practice Management & Recruitment of personnel
We assist our clients with the following:
- new practice set up (all areas)
- project management - commissioning of day surgeries and consulting suites
- quality management system developement for ISO 9001:2008, ACHS and AGPAL
- temporary or permanent day surgery management or co-management contract options available (short, medium & long term)
- temporary or permanent practice management or co-management contract options available (short, medium & long term)
- cost and revenue cycle analysis to achieve organic growth
- recruitment of Doctors, Nursing staff, Practice Managers, Accountants, Orthoptists, Optometrists, Medical Reception, CSD, Allied Health and Technical personnel
- development and implementation of strategic actions plans
- budget development and cash flow projections
- implementation of effective communication and clear decision-making processes
- leadership and empowerment of personnel to assist in optimum levels for performance
- development of staff loyalty and motivation to meet goals
- practice mission and vision statements
- employee handbooks and performance evaluations
- assessment of staffing levels and training needs
- business analysis and Solutions design
- marketing/Marketing research, networking and facility advertising
- financial Consulting
- crisis management for workforce management and organic patient growth
For your complimentary Health Check discussion regarding your organisation's facility (consulting and/or day surgery) requirements/recommendations please contact PMI's Managing Consultant on 1300 767 157.